01 January 2014

Roar.

aesthetic fauna // roar
I'm not going to lie; I had my heart securely glued to the idea of freezing my tail off in the Arctic behind a pack of lionhearted dogs; finding out I didn't win the jury-selected number two spot was pretty disheartening. But, as is necessary, after pity partying for a couple days I began plotting next year's entry and moved on, albeit grudgingly.

Some good did emerge from the situation: I ended up with a few fresh outfit photos, and my chance of having a frostbitten scalp come April has lessened considerably. That's right, people. Get a load of this ginger mop now, because it's ALL COMING OFF mid-March. Deets later, but I've got my reasons. Good ones.

xxx+o,
Jess
aesthetic fauna // roar
aesthetic fauna // roar
aesthetic fauna // roar
shoes: OTBT
sweatshirt: thrifted